cheltenham chamber of citizens
At this time we are highlighting the George K. Heller School, now the home of the Cheltenham Center for the Arts, Lynnewood Hall, and the Rowland House/Shovel Shop
Established in 1682, Cheltenham Township has a rich historical legacy. Much of Cheltenham's story is found in the buildings and sites that span the township from Cheltenham Village to Edge Hill. This page will highlight some of these sites. Some of the history may be lesser known, but is of no lesser importance .
All videos are best viewed in Full Screen Mode.
After viewing our brief overview, view a sampling of the videos, webpages and articles that have chronicled the property and the Widener family.